52 Colours II: Avocado

52 Colours II: Avocado 1

I love green tones. There's just something about green that makes you feel... relaxed and calm. This week's shade does that and more. Avocado according to Luna's swatch is a slightly subdued olive shade that can be so feminine and soft.

I was slightly naughty while picking out my outfit this week and snuck around the Festival of Sin the morning after its closing. One of the little advantages about being a Designer involved in the Event. ;-) As I wandered around with the sim (almost) to myself I found the store, {Happy}, with the most amazing bell bottoms I just -had- to have. How had I missed this store before? Regardless I snatched a pair of bell bottoms from Alika's store along with a matching lace top.

Wandering down just a few stores further I saw some cute mesh high heels from Ingenue to match the top. You can't see in the pictures but on the back are some metal spikes to go along with the Wrath theme that Ingenue was in.

52 Colours II: Avocado 2

Finishing off the vintage style I ended up with is a skin from Illusory, brand new mesh hair from elikatira and some jewelry I made. :-)


All the Schtuff Guen's Wearing

-----------------------------

Hair: elikatira ~ Listen in Red 10 *MESH*
Skin: Illusory ~ Paige Vintage Doll in Chai
Eyes: A.D.D. Andel ~ Aurora Eyes in Peacock
Eyelashes: ploom ~ Lashes 6
Jewelry: Collisions ~ Green with Envy Necklace & Earrings
Shirt: Happy ~ Empress Top in Emerald
Pants: Happy ~ Contessa Trousers in Gold
Heels: Ingenue ~ Khan Heels in Battle (Olive Green) *MESH*

Poses: PDA

4 Responses
  1. Mayala Loon Says:

    I totally agree with you on the green tones ;-)
    ... and you chose an awesome combi for Avocado ... I guess I'd love to wear it in RL too, if I had it ;-)
    *hugs*


  2. That colour is awesome on you. Love your 'pondering' pic.


  3. I bought some of the Happy tops and pants -- so nicely tailored. Great look this week.

    Jasmine Ballinger


  4. Sama Yalin Says:

    You look really pretty! I love the hair :)