Wow these days go quick. Is this a sign I'm finally getting old? I sure hope not, but here's my newest list of things I am truly grateful for...
1) I actually cleaned up my entire apartment in one afternoon. Granted I was extremely sore after said endeavor... but it was nice to have the place a little more organized than before.
2) Finally watched my first Blueray film on the big TV. It's one thing to watch HD on the computer screen, but it's a whole other thing to see all the vibrant colors and hear the immersed sound with a full entertainment system. What film was it? Inception. :-)
3) "Thank you for being You". I still consider that one of the best compliments you can ever receive for someone... and I've been hearing it a lot as of late.
[16:47] Vaughn Highwater: I dislike the idea of second hand violence
[16:48] Guen (guenevere.decuir): you prefer first hand violence then?
[16:48] Vaughn Highwater: all the time
We are so young
We are so dumb
We are spoiled
We are brutal
and yet charming
We are so hip
We are so cool
A little bi
A little gay
We are so wild
and so experienced
6) Simply feeling... content with myself right now. :-)
7) Seeing someone blog your items when he or she didn't need to.
8) Finding someone's phone number which you thought you'd lost, but because you're such a stickler for remembering things you wrote it down and stuck it in a safe spot "just in case".
9) Having someone stick around for my DJ set simply to hear my giggle on air. ;-)
[13:09] The Mis The Sir (themis.enzo): oh guen
[13:09] The Mis The Sir (themis.enzo): you're awesome
[13:09] Guen (guenevere.decuir): LOL :-D
[13:09] The Mis The Sir (themis.enzo): :D